Tuesday, 5 May 2015

memories in grains

nettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_film

Old film photos my friend April took from two hairstyles ago. 

I love taking photos. I fell in love with Photography in high school and decided to take it as my major in college. I lost inspiration and realized that I didn't really like where the school was located because the place was too crazy for me so I moved to a different school and took up Marketing instead. Surprisingly, I'm actually good at it. I still miss being an art student though since I'm more of a right brain than left so it's actually nice to have friends who are on the same page as me.

April brings her analogue camera with her anywhere we go and would always take photos of everyone. These were taken from late 2014 to early 2015 hence the different hair length.


nettiesolon_film
I have no idea what I'm doing though.
nettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_filmnettiesolon_film

No comments

Post a Comment

© Noir Deux Maira Gall.