Saturday, 2 May 2015

30 Random Facts About Me

Nettie Solon

I've been in and out of the blogging community for almost three years now. Even I can't keep up with the constant change but alas, I'm back to start anew. Hello old and new friends. I'm Nettie and welcome to my "blog".

As my first post, I figured it would be nice to share a little something about myself. Here are just some random tidbits about me that you may or may not find interesting:

  1. I'm 20 years old, turning 21 on June 16
  2. I'm currently taking up BSBA Marketing at Meridian International College and I graduate (hopefully!!) by next year
  3. I used to take up Photography
  4. My favorite part of my body are my nails. (Yes)
  5. I have large feet. I'm a size nine, sometimes a ten
  6. I took up the Myers-Briggs Personality Test and it says that I'm an INFP
  7. "INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may  be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine." 
  8. I love reading. I always make sure I have a couple of ebook choices on my iBooks app
  9. I used to have waist length hair but I cut it to medium length after a horrible heartbreak
  10. Then I realized that short hair actually looks great on me so I started cutting and cutting until now a couple inches below my ears.
  11. I cut it in my parent's bathroom like some kind of criminal
  12. I hate Geometry and Chemistry
  13. I am also TERRIBLE at Accounting
  14. But I love History
  15. I only play educational and simulation games on my phone
  16. I get emotionally invested in books and TV shows
  17. I once sent a long angry e-mail to ABC Family after they cancelled Jane by Design and also sent an angry e-mail to the writers demanding requesting they remove one character because she's ruining my OTP (one true pair)
  18. I also sometimes send angry tweets to Marlyn King, the producer and writer of Pretty Little Liars. That show is frustrating.
  19. I also cry easily.
  20. I would love to travel the world someday and probably settle down somewhere.
  21. My ultimate travel goal destination is Santorini, Greece
  22. I actually want to get married there
  23. I love fashion
  24. I hate routine. I get bored fast!
  25. I am obsessed with Snapchat (username: nettiesolon) and Instagram
  26. I love to write and I post them on my tumblr.
  27. I hate commuting.
  28. The mole I have near my mouth actually just grew when I was in high school. I wasn't born with it.
  29. I started blogging when I was in grade school.
  30. I'm a feminist
I was actually aiming on writing fifty facts but who knew writing about yourself can be so hard? Anyway, this blog will be a mix of fashion + lifestyle and I hope you all enjoy it. I also hope I don't get bored with it. Again. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Noir Deux Maira Gall.